Who and what is the the Vermont Cemetery
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of joining the
Vermont Cemetery Association (VCA)?
- Answer: The fundamental purpose for which
this association exists is to inspire continued effort toward
the improvement of Vermont cemeteries. To this end it seems essential
that we declare the principles and ethics upon which rests the
successful administration of our affairs. Read more in the About Us page.
What are the annual fees?
- Answer: See the Membership
What is the membership period for the
Vermont Cemetery Association?
- Answer: Supplier $25, Cemetery $25
How do I establish a Vermont Advance
Directive for health care?
- Answer: January 1 December 31
How do I establish a pre-need burial
and funeral service?
- Answer: http://www.vtethicsnetwork.org/
How do I find a deceased relative?
- Answer: See your funeral director.
How do I find a town clerk?
- Answer: http://www.bgs.state.vt.us/gsc/pubrec/referen/index.html
- Answer: http://vermont-elections.org/elections1/town_clerks_guide.html
If you have a question for the Vermont
Cemetery Association click