THE ONLY PERSON WHO TRULY APPRECIATES
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO AS A CEMETERIAN IS ANOTHER CEMETERIAN.
All cemeteries, large or small, wealthy
or with small financial resources, municipal, religious or private,
or performing 20, 200 or 2000 burials per year share the same
concerns and problems. They can also share the same solutions.
Join the VCA and meet colleagues with whom you can share information,
making your work as a cemeterian easier and more enjoyable. Join today.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER ?
- General information about rules &
regulations, cemetery forms, and record-keeping that pertain
to all Vermont cemeteries.
- Information on VT State Statutes that
effect how we do business.
- Proposed legislative actions pertaining
- Plot Layout & Master Planning, Landscaping
and Monument Care.
- Liason with the New England Cemetery Association.
- Financial Issues.
- VCA Web Site and links
- VCA Newsletter "The Cemeterian"
- Monument information on granite, marble
(grades, repair, cleaning and information).
- Suppliers of goods and services for your
cemetery. By suppliers and cemeterians meeting and getting to
know each other, suppliers learn about the needs of the cemeteries
and cemeterians learn about the goods and services available
to them and from whom. Nothing beats being able to put a face
to a name.
- Specialized suppliers of landscaping materials,
and equipment, i.e., shrubs, plants, lawn care, lawn mowing equipment,
tractors and numerous attachments, cleaning equipment, and other
- Professional financial counsellors concerning
cemetery trusts and finances.
- Professionals who deal with grief and
Membership period is January 1
- December 31.
- Two (2) educational meetings per year
(Special Features - lectures,guest speakers, supplier exposition
products and equipment).
- Problem solving with assistance from members
- Forum for making change at local and state
level and influencing at the federal level.
- Memorial workshops.
- Cemetery Consumer Service Council (CCSC).